Tuesday 7 June 2022

Hot Girl Scammer

 #hotgirlsummer wow, so original
Oh shit, I'm about to get criminal
Let's change that to Strong Girl Summer
You were all fooled by your favourite influencers
Scamming you into buying diet pills and spending hours on cross-trainers
What a bunch of energy vampires
Hot girl scammer is so short-term
Will motherfuckers ever learn

A banana and an iced coffee don't count as a meal
keto, low carb and these other stupid diets ain't ideal
Don't at me, I'm being real
Not everything is about sex appeal
You face tune your pics
Expecting every girl to conform to your aesthetics
Whilst I lift weights
We aren't the fucking same
Offended cause I called you out? I ain't to blame
Why don't you take a damn good look at yourself
You're the culprit of everybody's mental health

Oh, it's such a pity
You've chosen to be fragile
Just because I don't have a small waist, doesn't make me vile
I'm glad we don't live in the same city
I don't want to be infected by your weak personality
"Be kind" in your bio
Isn't that ironic
Making money out of your followers and being a bully at the same time just to boost your fragile ego
The whole concept of hot girl summer is so toxic
Everybody is a beach body
No one should starve themselves, just to fit into a bikini

Please, I ain't about that baddie life
Please don't call me a baddie
My name is not Maddie
I ain't wasting my money on a Brazilian butt lift
I'm a feisty feline that roars whilst hitting that deadlift
Oh shit, I just cut your fabricated existence with an invisible knife
Do us a favour and get yourself another life

Strong girl summer every day
Keeps a scammer away
News flash, self-confidence and arrogance aren't the same thing
I've knocked a bitch out called (buli)Mia
Out of the damn boxing ring
I'm not falling for your unrealistic utopia
I don't need to look like a beach babe, I'm fine the way I am
authentic vibes only, get the fuck off my Instagram

When I make Strong Girl Summer great again, I'll be the talk of the town
Hot girl summer, you're going down

No comments:

Post a Comment