Tuesday 28 June 2022

Pro Choice, Pro Voice

 Damn right, The Thornologist is about to get political
This war on women is getting absolutely hysterical
We live in a society that is so fucking patriarchal
Giving women shit for choosing to abort the baby, that's fucking diabolical

Hey, you! You should be afraid of my voice
What I do with my body is my damn choice
Hey America, land of freedom? How ironic
You red states are all fucking misogynistic

What do pro-lifers and vegans have in common? Let me think
Oh yeah, throwing around the word 'murder'
Piss off mate, I'm gonna enjoy my life childfree and eat a cheeseburger
Why the fuck do you wanna know if my pussy is pink?
I'm not gonna apologise for my profanity
Stop defending rapists, they're all culprits of unwanted pregnancy
Pick Me girls be sucking off the cocks of the patriarchy
You're all cool with guns, letting them school shooters run around scotfree yet you wanna ban abortion
"You could always try adoption"
Nah mate, stop forcing women to take that option
The kid is gonna find out that their father is a rapist
"Women shouldn't be wearing crop tops & short skirts if they don't wanna get raped" Quit the victim-blaming you fucking misogynist
No one should ever go through this nightmare
Rape has nothing to do with what we wear
All lives matter? Like you fucking care
Baby trapping a woman ain't a flex
Get yourself a fleshlight if you want to have unprotected sex

Every woman should have a voice
Every woman should have the choice
When there's no abortion bans, I'll fucking rejoice


No comments:

Post a Comment