Saturday 18 September 2021

Energy Vampire

 First things first
Don't talk to me out of boredom
No one asked for your opinion dot com
Oh damn, the tables have been reversed
The girl you missed was easier to kill
Red pill, blue pill, you've been black pilled
I don't need you all up in my grill
Can't believe you've tried to down me in your pool of crocodile tears
My strength must have been one of your biggest fears
Ever since I've come back stronger
You're so weak from the fearmongering
I've learnt to love myself than be forced to wear a wedding ring

Don't go killing my vibe
No one asked for your opinion dot com
I'm dodging that love bomb
I've cancelled my subscription because I'm done with your issues
Achoo! Take those dirty tissues

Shut up, get out
I don't wanna know what you're talking about
Don't dump your problems onto me like I'm some trash can
I'm also human

Back off, don't touch me
My vibes can sense your negativity
People like you are the reason why I've been feeling so lonely
I'm strong enough to erase every meaningless memory
I don't miss this friendship
You think I should cut down on swearing? Fuck that, I don't need your tip
I've surrounded myself with the right kind of people
I'm not sorry that you're not included
Sis, are you deluded?
I ain't going to make amends

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
That you've got nowhere to go
You reap what you sow

No comments:

Post a Comment