Monday 20 September 2021

Dumbbells Over Dumbasses

Beast mode, always on the grind
The gym is the best kind of therapy
Mate, do you mind?
Please leave along with your negativity
I'm all about authentic vibes only

I'm not sorry that I choose dumbbells over dumbasses
Please don't waste my time, I don't have time to make enemies
Single? Taken? I'm at the gym
Don't talk to me about religion, I'm not going to write you a hymn
Working my quads off on the leg presses
So glad that my body is allergic to traditional South Asian dresses

Dickheads be seeing me as a threat cause I'm single
Please, I got no time to be disrespected I don't wanna mingle
I don't tell lies like a pringle
My rhymes will make you itch like shingle

Sorry not sorry, I choose dumbbells over dumbasses
Talking shit won't get you them gains
See the green lines? I'm flexing them veins
Glute workout tips? Ha, this ain't Build-A-Booty
Because I'm more than just beauty
I didn't ask for your opinion on my body
Bitch back the fuck up, authentic vibes only

Let me tell you a thing called a calorie deficit
Be consistent with your training and nutrition, that's a definite
Weightlifting is the best medicine
I mean offence NHS, you're all useless as the letter k in knife
Quit preaching about being pro-life
Even though I'm pro-choice, let's put this to the side
I like my meats, lean and air fried

I'm not sorry that I like to train my upper body
That doesn't make me bulky
Strong, not skinny
Welcome to the mother fucking gun show
If you need me, I'll show you how I cable row

The gym will always be my natural habitat
Damn right, I'm a gym cat
Got no time for posting stupid shit on Snapchat
I'll always choose gyms over simps
Gatekeeping is for wimps
Bitch I'm starving, hand me over them cooked shrimps

Now listen to me closely
The gym will always be my best buddy
The gym would never make me feel lonely


No comments:

Post a Comment