Monday 12 July 2021

Build-A-Bitch

 Every girl is unique in their own way
The weather is sunny today
I think I'll go and put on a rose print dress
I don't care if I'm at the gym, looking like a mess
I'm here to focus on me
Get lost and let me enjoy my bubble tea

Don't go comparing me to other girls
I can lift weights and embrace my natural curls
Don't come at me for not liking diamonds & pearls
That phrase is a codeword for girl hate
Please leave me alone, I got too much on my plate
I don't have time for those with a primary school mentality
I'm not a tomboy, I don't mind some things that are girly

I may be a catch
But I don't think you & I would be a perfect match
Do I look like Barbie to you? No
Well there you bloody go
Go find a girl that fits your idea of perfection
I ain't changing myself to fit into your job description

Fuck the bullshit concept that was made up by society
Having a slim waist, big booty, or a six-pack isn't the same as being healthy
Curvy isn't the same as skinny
I don't need to hear these stupid comments that would make me feel unpretty
I'd rather be single & happy
I refuse to please the South Asian community

You don't hear me compare a guy to Ken
I don't care if he has the size of Big Ben
A bit vulgar of me to say that, I know
I don't care if he's got a lot of dough

Don't call me a princess
I got the eyes of the tigress
Don't call me a ballerina
I don't know a mean girl called Regina

The size of my waist or my breasts doesn't define my worth
I wasn't born to please everyone on this Earth
I've always hated South Asian weddings since birth
I've said this many fucking times, I'm not Mia Khalifa
Just because I wear glasses and have golden skin, doesn't give you the right to objectify me or say that I look like her
Haven't I made myself clear
Don't touch me, I don't need you breathing down my ear
Cause I ain't shedding a tear




No comments:

Post a Comment