Monday 9 August 2021

Build-A-Bitch Part II

 Love and respect will always be earned, not given
I don't believe in fairy tales
 I'm not a fucking Disney princess
Don't expect me to wear high heels and a puffy-sleeved pink dress
Just because I have red hair, doesn't mean I'll be your Arielle
I pick quality over vanity, I ain't your Belle
I'd rather be alone in peace, standing under my umbrella
I don't wanna be your fucking Cinderella
No mate, I don't wanna be your Princess Jasmine
Guys like Aladdin ain't my thing
The list goes on, I'm too tired for this!

Boy, this isn't Build-A-Bitch
Weak-minded fools like you are only good at pressing copy and paste
I may not have a tiny waist
I'm more than a pretty face
I won't let you have a taste
England is my country, no use in denying my birthplace

Your unhealthy expectations of a woman
Makes you less of a man
I don't think you understand the difference between fiction and reality
You're just threatened by my existence and energy

Boy, this isn't Build-A-Bitch
You should be afraid of the fire I carry inside
I've risen back and maintained my pride
I dodged the bullet by not falling into the trap of being your bride

I don't need your backhanded compliments about my curves
You're weak as these pervs
I don't need to treat my friends like shit just to impress you
They'll always have my back, unlike you

Boy, this isn't Build-A-Bitch
I could kick your arse in the football pitch
Oh wait, I've retired
Fuck off with your gender roles, you're fired
Just let me be
Only a strong-minded man deserves me
But first, he has got to earn me




No comments:

Post a Comment