Tuesday 22 June 2021

Necropolis Nightclub

 Tonight is the night
So full of fright
I'll show no mercy
To those that won't be taking accountability

You better watch your back
I'll be following every track
Revenge fuels my blood
Every grave I've dug
Tonight will be your downfall
Blood will drop like rainfall

I don't wanna believe in your foolish faith
You know nothing about me or my life
Watch me end your existence with my knife, so loyal
I'm sick of all the patterns of lies and betrayal

Tonight is the night
I'll see the light
And watch you suffer in delight
I'll watch you burn, 100 Fahrenheit

Feels so good to watch you drown in your misery
Feels so good to cut you open like a pig
Feels so good to feel soulless sympathy
Feels so good to have your lifeless heart as my trophy


No comments:

Post a Comment