Thursday 20 May 2021

Unwoke (Part Two)

 You thought my rant about politics is over? It isn't


This world is still a fucking circus
I would rather be chilling by a pool in Cyprus
Society is lacking common sense
I'd rather kill a rapist and not get flamed for using self-defence
I can't take anyone seriously when someone says "no offence"
Women can't be misogynistic? You're not making any sense!

It makes no fucking sense
That I get shit for being female and wanting independence
Instead of dating or marrying a rich man for financial dependence
We need to stop glorifying gold diggers
We need to stop dismissing mental health and start understanding triggers

All you left-wing, right-wing cunts are all a fucking joke
Saying and doing stupid shit just for clout
Your lives are all a joke, fuck off with the claims of being woke
Fuck this shit, I'm out

Offend To Defend is the motto I go for
If it bothers you that I speak my mind, here's the damn door
One, two, Thorn of Rage is coming for you
You should be afraid of my voice
Standing up for myself is my weapon of choice

Sick of motherfuckers branding everything as racist or sexist
Heterophobia does exist
I don't care if you're gay & proud
Let me be straight & proud in peace
I'd rather be chilling somewhere in Greece

The whole world has a huge obsession
When they don't know the meaning of oppression
We've all heard of the Great Depression
I can't understand a facial expression

Humanity is doomed
From the consumption of the media
Minor Attracted Person? Stop glorifying paedophilia
Bring back the death penalty, they don't deserve any human rights
I'd be happy to watch them die, they're all fucking parasites
I'd rather spit on all of their graves
Instead of making them my slaves







No comments:

Post a Comment