Wednesday 24 July 2024

Build-A-Billionaire

 So, I wrote a two-part poem called Build-A-Bitch
So, now we're calling out those who get off to the rich
Now you got bitches and their Disney Princess Syndrome, looking for a fella who is in finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes
Yet they're adding filters in their photos, exposing their own lies

Wake up, this ain't build-a-billionaire
That's like bragging about having an affair
What happened to look for character & value
There's different eye colours out there that ain't blue
That's like wanting to be with a chick that is built like MewTwo

Back off, sugar daddy
I'm in my bad girl era but I ain't a baddie
I don't want you and your money, I ain't interested in the old meat
I ain't interested in shopping at the high street
Please, I don't want to get diabetes
I also ain't interested in catching genital herpes
Don't expect me to apologise for my vulgarity
You want equality, you got equality

Wake up, this ain't build-a-billionaire
Meeting up for coffee or bubble tea is better than going to a fancy restaurant in Leicester Square
Marrying a fella from Dubai ain't a flex
I wouldn't be surprised if your marriage ended because he's probs obsessed with his ex


No comments:

Post a Comment