Friday 16 June 2023

Peaceful Protection

 Once upon a time, there was a girl who had a kind heart
All the pain & betrayal tore her life apart
She grew up and became a heartless woman which became her work of art
She was made from the heartache
From all the disrespect she can no longer take
Do you know who she is? That's me

Life's better when no one's blowing up my phone
Thanks for showing me that I'm better off on my own
Some people don't deserve to be in my future
Especially trying to infect me with their delusional culture
Some things weren't meant to last
Some things should stay in the past

I ain't watching another episode of one of your dramas
Leave me alone, I wanna stay at home and watch The Punisher in my pyjamas
If you can't respect a no
You've got to go

Are you mad because I got boundaries? That sounds like a YOU problem
Murder backwards is spelt Red Rum
I'm not falling for your breadcrumbing because I'm not easy to manipulate
You just don't know how to communicate

Once upon a time, there was a woman who refused to let someone steal her heart
And that woman is smart






No comments:

Post a Comment