Tuesday 8 March 2022

Offensive Priorities

 Forever rolling my eyes at those who say that sleep is for the weak
You don't even know me and my priorities
So, don't even speak
Take me for who I am and spare me them soulless sympathies
I'd rather find peace in my own silence
I'd rather not resort to violence
I don't want to be trapped in another nightmarish friendship or a relationship
I don't want to fall for another guilt trip

I don't have time to make everyone my enemy
The gym is my therapy
You missed the girl I used to be? Trust me, many will
Because she was easier to kill
No means no
You need to let it go
Don't assume that I like Frozen
That film is shit, spare me the commotion

I don't regret cutting those out of my life
They were the ones that handed me the knife
There's a reason, you're no longer in my circle
You're nothing but a fucking obstacle
Me? Cold as ice?
Get the fuck out, I don't need to tell you twice
I'm addicted to my priorities
I take it as a compliment when someone tells me that I'm hard to please
I don't need another extension of my trauma
I don't have time to watch another episode of your drama

Step the fuck back, you're in my personal space
I don't need you breathing down my neck
I feel unsafe, I don't wanna be in this place
I don't want to be around those that make me feel lonely
I don't want to be around places that don't feel homely
It's all clear that you're offended by my priorities
All you've been doing is denying my realities

You're nothing but an anchor to my existence
I'm allergic to your bullshit, keep your distance
You've destroyed my innocence but I've come back, strong
Keep talking shit because that's where you're wrong
Just leave me and my priorities alone
I'm better off on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment