Monday 16 November 2020

Trash Can Friends

 No texts, no calls

I don't wanna hear it all

No rant, no rave

I'm not sorry that you can't be saved


Shut up! I don't wanna hear from you

Shut up! You don't know what I'm going through

Shut up! You don't have a fucking clue

Shut up! Not a single word you say is true


Stop dragging me into your pointless dramas

I can't heal from these painful traumas

Don't go killing my vibes now

Not sorry that I put you on mute

I just gave you the boot


Shut up! Stop making it all about you

Shut up! I don't wanna know you anymore

Shut up! Here's the front door

Shut up! Your stupidity makes me sick

Shut up! Your life is so fucking tragic


Why should I hear you out?

When you don't even let me speak

You're too busy chasing clout

That shit makes you weak, oh wait! You are already weak!


Shut up! Don't invite me to your pity party

Shut up! This toxicity ain't my therapy

Shut up! Who the fuck are you to call me crazy

Shut up! I owe no one an apology

When I'm the one that's hurt


I've been let down so many times

I'm gonna burn down this fucking town


Shut up! Get out of my way

Shut up! I didn't push anyone away

Shut up! Stop playing the victim

If you can't handle criticism


Don't act like you don't care

This treachery cannot be repaired!

No comments:

Post a Comment