Friday 27 November 2020

Narcissistic Nightmare

 I wish I could go back to the day I've never met you
But now I'm doing fine without you

Struck me with a love bomb
I lost my sanity, I couldn't stay calm
Because of you, love is a dirty word
I should have never let you into my world

I don't believe a word you say
The sick games you play
I should have rejected you from the start
I shouldn't have given a fuck about your lonely heart
Now we're done
I knew you were cruel since day one

To the world, you treated me like a trophy
But behind closed doors, you always denied my reality
I haven't forgotten that manipulation is your mastery
I should have never let you be my priority

All the nightmares you've created
The number of times I've been humiliated
Now I'm free
I'm no longer your property
I'm stronger than ever

How do you sleep at night?
You're such a fucking blight
Now I'm immune from your soulless charm
You can no longer cause me any harm

Access denied, no return
One day I'll watch you crash & burn

I won't return to you
Because I'm so over you


No comments:

Post a Comment