Tuesday 27 October 2020

Perfect Profanity

 I refuse to apologise for my identity

Mess with me, you'll pay the fucking penalty

Why should I change my opinion?

Bitch please, I'm one in a million


I'm ready to commit the perfect profanity

Fuck your ideology

I'm so free and invincible

My lines are so deliverable


While you keep causing scenes

I'll be chasing my dreams

Courage is in my genes

Your bullshit doesn't fulfil my themes


I'm ready to commit another perfect profanity

Bitch please, I'm bringing back reality

Ready to restore my humanity

Two words...fuck conformity


I refuse to apologise for what I feel inside

I refuse to swallow my pride

I'm not sorry if I left you on seen

I'm the mother fucking queen


I'm committing a perfect profanity

I didn't ask for your irrationality

I don't concern myself with the opinions of a sheep

I don't care, your bullshit is putting me to sleep


While you hating

I'm annihilating

While you discriminating 

I'm liberating


This is my perfect profanity

Here's a message...fuck conformity


No comments:

Post a Comment