Sunday 25 October 2020

Hello Sin City

Did I ask for your opinions?
I'll cut you up like onions
Bleed you open like a pig
I'm not sorry that I snatched your wig

 

Hello and welcome to my sin city
I don't need your contradictory
Does it look like I'm taking in friendship applications?
I'll crush you like crustaceans 

 

I ain't exaggerating
I don't need your updating
My words will strike you like thunder
Then you'll be six feet under 

Ha ha ha

Hello and welcome to my sin city
I don't need your pity
Did I ask for your opinion?
Please...I'm one in a million 

Get off my Instagram
I'm not your fucking fam
You don't even know who I am 

Stop playing with my mind
I ain't blind as a bat
You're a twat
And that's a matter of fact

I'm made out of thorn and blood
Bitch, what are you made out of? mud
Does it look like I give sugar
Hahah no, I'm coming for you like Freddy Kruger

 

Hello and welcome to my sin city
Stay away or else things will get unpretty 

Fuck!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment