Sunday 26 November 2023

Violence, I Choose You

 So, I woke up and chose violence
After all these years, I've been trapped in silence
Protecting my peace, keeping my distance
Put your fucking weights away, it ain't rocket science

I'm sick of stone-aged ickfluencers going to the supermarket and talking shit about food that we all like to enjoy
Can't believe that I'm about to name-drop oh boy
Yeah, I'm talking about Eddie Abbew
His mindset on nutrition rhymes with eww
Bodybuilders be claiming they're natty yet they're relying on them roids & tren
You promote eating disorders, I don't want to be your friend
No one cares about your 3 day fast
"Bagels ain't real food," Go touch some grass
All the fear-mongering shit you're trying to preach is a massive migraine
You and your disciples of delusion can stay in your lane

"Just trained arms" aka showing off this poseephat
Shout out to the legend, Nicole Drinkwater
Who is a pro at mocking ickflunencers
That record themselves and harass anyone that glances at them for a few seconds, fuck that

Mate, I said no
I don't want to go to your place and do cardio
"Why are you training upper body, you're a girl"
Your sexist comment makes me want to hurl
Leave me alone and let me listen to my music
The fuckery dripping down your mouth makes me sick

Now, this is the leg curl machine
That works on hamstrings, not G-strings
Get your mind out of the gutter, this ain't a sex scene
Lat pulldowns give you wings

The Thornologist used violence, it was super effective
Ickfluencers need to get themselves a new life that ain't defective


No comments:

Post a Comment