Friday 6 November 2020

Don't Call Me

 Don't call me princess

I know my worth

Nothing special about princesses, they are all spineless

I'm a queen since birth


Don't call me a mermaid

I'm a succubus, not a fucking fish

Don't waste my time

That's a heinous crime


I won't keep quiet

I'm about to start a riot


Don't call me Belle

My name is not Isabelle

Fuck Beauty & The Beast

and every other trashy Disney Princesses out there


Don't question my femininity

That shit's blasphemy

Bitch please, my name is Karma

I got no time for drama


Don't call me cutie pie

I don't approve of cannibalism

Don't call me angel

I'll kill you with a barbell


Don't call me baby doll

Even better, don't talk to me at all


Don't call me bunny

I'm not Jessica Rabbit


Don't call me princess

That name gives me distress

No comments:

Post a Comment