Monday 2 November 2020

Can't Spell Thorn Without Horn

 I'm coming back strong
Come and prove me wrong
Say it to my face
Mark my words, I'll always put you in your place

I got nothing to hide
I'll live my life, full of pride
These lies will rot in your teeth
I'll choke you til you can't breathe
Because...

I'm coming back strong
This is not a love song
The hate you try to conceal
Your true colours start to reveal

The thorns of a bleeding red rose
Your animosity for me is starting to expose
I'm not the kind to waste my respect on a pitiful person like you
Because I am breaking through
When I fall, I'll rise back up
Got no time for kiss & make up

I'm bringing assertive back
I'm a tough nut to crack
I'm claiming the throne
Oh please, you don't have a backbone

You can't spell thorn without horn

No comments:

Post a Comment